Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 254 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:09 am
Latest topics
» EDH Regular casual Game
Can we please get together this weekend??? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:37 am by rock.strongbow

» Places to play EDH in Philly
Can we please get together this weekend??? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:34 am by rock.strongbow

» Looking to get into Magic
Can we please get together this weekend??? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:21 pm by Bigc215

» So when can I play someone?
Can we please get together this weekend??? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:32 pm by nick.martin.144734

» Legacy Needs
Can we please get together this weekend??? EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:15 pm by Bigc215

» James's No Rare Cube
Can we please get together this weekend??? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:29 am by intrinsic

» Yavimaya Hollow
Can we please get together this weekend??? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:09 am by idTAPthat

» Alumni of "MtG Sunday" Comic Book Theater on Passyunk Ave.
Can we please get together this weekend??? EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:02 am by idTAPthat

» Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade
Can we please get together this weekend??? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:49 am by PatrickR

Can we please get together this weekend???

5 posters

Go down

Can we please get together this weekend??? Empty Can we please get together this weekend???

Post  dark burn Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:11 am

Hey guys, I would love it if we all could get together this weekend at my house to play some magic. It would be a very good time for me if we got together. If we cant do it this weekend, one night next week would also be good. My house would be the best place to meet. Ill email or message everyone I can to let you know more about it. Please let me know if you can make it. Thanks a lot guys!!!!

dark burn

Back to top Go down

Can we please get together this weekend??? Empty Re: Can we please get together this weekend???

Post  Slyphidine Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:51 pm

I'm around on Sunday.
Slyphidine
Slyphidine
Admin

http://www.neonandshy.com

Back to top Go down

Can we please get together this weekend??? Empty Re: Can we please get together this weekend???

Post  redxxii Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Sunday afternoon is good for me as well.

redxxii

http://www.mercurialdesign.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Uniclonus Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:15 pm

Barring something I don't know about, I'm free during the weekend too.

Uniclonus

Back to top Go down

Post  intrinsic Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Remind me where abouts you live? I might be available believe it or not.

intrinsic

Back to top Go down

Post  dark burn Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Im about ten minutes from the ambler train station. I can pick you up there and drop you off if you need a ride.

dark burn

Back to top Go down

Post  Uniclonus Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:34 pm

We got any idea of a time for this yet?
Hey John, if you end up picking up James from the Ambler train station, could you give me a lift as well? (Jim was saying he could pick me up if need be, but I'd need to catch a ride home with someone else, too far out of the way I think.)

Uniclonus

Back to top Go down

Post  intrinsic Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Cant attend guys, sorry. Have to take my sister in law to the airport Sunday.

intrinsic

Back to top Go down

Post  Slyphidine Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Does 1pm work for you, John?
Slyphidine
Slyphidine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  redxxii Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:30 am

1pm sounds good to me if it works for John.

redxxii

http://www.mercurialdesign.net

Back to top Go down

Post  dark burn Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:11 am

Sorry it took so long to reply, just got home from work. 1pm Sunday is good for me too. If anyone needs to know where I live you can message or text me. Brandon, I can pick up and drop you off if you need it.

Also, if you want beer, bring some. I dont drink it at all.

dark burn

Back to top Go down

Post  Uniclonus Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:26 pm

Cool, that would work. Thanks John.

Uniclonus

Back to top Go down

Post  Slyphidine Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:56 am

Good times. I will need to add the card to my big deck that fuels my new combo, and would have won me the game had I actually included it...

I'm thinking about that last turn cycle in the cube multiplayer draft. I stole John's turn, Time Spiraled to avoid decking, killed him with his own Spellskite, before exiling 2 of Jim's best cards from his deck via Gifts Given, then casting Upheaval into Simic Sky Swallower, while returning Sorin Markov to play from O-ring leaving. Whomph!
Slyphidine
Slyphidine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  intrinsic Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Slyphidine wrote:Good times. I will need to add the card to my big deck that fuels my new combo, and would have won me the game had I actually included it...

I'm thinking about that last turn cycle in the cube multiplayer draft. I stole John's turn, Time Spiraled to avoid decking, killed him with his own Spellskite, before exiling 2 of Jim's best cards from his deck via Gifts Given, then casting Upheaval into Simic Sky Swallower, while returning Sorin Markov to play from O-ring leaving. Whomph!

Praytell how the 0/4 spellskite killed anyone? LOL

intrinsic

Back to top Go down

Post  Slyphidine Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:37 pm

intrinsic wrote:
Praytell how the 0/4 spellskite killed anyone? LOL

I stole his turn, drew the spellskite, then played some targeted removal. Then redirected it over and over again. Shame he was at an even life total... Smile
Slyphidine
Slyphidine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Uniclonus Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:36 pm

We played an EDH game after Dan left. I was using my Karn deck, John had my Pheldagriff deck, Jim used a black deck of Steve's with Ink-Eyes as the general, and Steve ran a green one with Kamahl, Fist of Krosa. Several turns into the game, John casts Tempting Wurm, so Jim, Steve, and I end up dumping our hands into play. The two really notable cards to hit play on my side were Darksteel Forge and Nevinyrral's Disk.
Seeing as Jim and Steve got their turns before me, I got attacked for a total of 38 damage, leaving me at 2 when my turn started. Sadly, one of the creatures Jim dropped was a Seizan, Perverter of Truth. So that killed me, but not before I responded to the trigger by Disking. The only thing to survive the disk was a Jace Beleren on John's side.

The game continued on with Jim and Steve trying to kill each other while John was giving everyone cards with a mix of Jace's +2, Howling Mine, Font of Mythos, and a Gate to the Aether. Steve got knocked down to 2 at one point, only having survived that attack at all thanks to John saving him via life gain off of one of Pheldagriff's abilities. An Arbiter of Knollridge then reset everyone's life to 39, and Jim continued trying to kill Steve over a few turns and finally got him when John was tapped out after casting Prosperity for 12 or so. John then untapped, used Jace's -10 to mill Jim and then Skyscribing'd to get him to draw the last cards in his deck.

Uniclonus

Back to top Go down

Post  dark burn Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:05 pm

it was definately a good time. thanks for showing up. that stupid spellskite was terrible, worst card in magic.

dark burn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down