Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 254 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:09 am
Latest topics
» EDH Regular casual Game
TCG Player Draft EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:37 am by rock.strongbow

» Places to play EDH in Philly
TCG Player Draft EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:34 am by rock.strongbow

» Looking to get into Magic
TCG Player Draft EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:21 pm by Bigc215

» So when can I play someone?
TCG Player Draft EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:32 pm by nick.martin.144734

» Legacy Needs
TCG Player Draft EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:15 pm by Bigc215

» James's No Rare Cube
TCG Player Draft EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:29 am by intrinsic

» Yavimaya Hollow
TCG Player Draft EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:09 am by idTAPthat

» Alumni of "MtG Sunday" Comic Book Theater on Passyunk Ave.
TCG Player Draft EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:02 am by idTAPthat

» Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade
TCG Player Draft EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:49 am by PatrickR

TCG Player Draft

Go down

TCG Player Draft Empty TCG Player Draft

Post  Zuty Mon May 24, 2010 4:21 pm

IDK how good the draft sim is on TCG Player, but I tried it out with 3x Rise and I think I got a really good deck.
In all honesty and if this was a real draft, I would have skipped grabbing Wall of Omens for Kargan Dragonlord.

http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/Deck.asp?ID=596096

Let me know how I did. I made sure to grab Aura Gnars and Auras this time. I also picked up some Levelers and Time of Heroes, so even pumping in a single level into some of these guys makes them good.

I hope the draft at C&M tomorrow is this good for me. Gnars are fucking sick! No chump blocking with tokens.

~Zuty
Zuty
Zuty

Back to top Go down

TCG Player Draft Empty Re: TCG Player Draft

Post  Zuty Wed May 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Just did another draft.

http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/Deck.asp?ID=597511

Two Guul Assassins, Drana, three Zulaporters, and three Kiln. Even if I went 0-3 I liked drafting this.

Kiln is great in general. I think it's one of those hidden gems and if I could have picked up an Emerge Unscathed or two I would be running all 4 Kilns. It's just to good ... Attack with Kiln, they blast it with Vendetta or bounce it with Regress, Emerge Unscathed to that color, and you'll pretty much be unblocked if they only have creatures of that color out, and now you hit for 3 more damage because of Kilns ability. Next turn Emerge Rebounds, name a color to make it unblockable or save it from a potential kill/bounce again, get another +3/+0. Just ... So good ...

Zulaport I think is just flat out amazing in drafts. B for a 1/1 with Level Up of 4, so even if you splash Black I'd recommend grabbing this. Leveling him up takes almost no time, he becomes a 3/3 at level 1-2, and a 5/5 unblockable except to Black at level 3+. You can lay down some insane damage if your opponent has no answer to it. And no fear of Vendetta on it either. It's common, so if you even splash Black and see this come by GRAB IT! Even just one.

~Zuty
Zuty
Zuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuty Sun May 30, 2010 1:57 pm

Just did another draft. Second pack I opened a Gideon. If only this was for real TT_TT

Anyway, I was going WB for awhile then I picked up some okay Blues near the end. While building I dropped what little Black I had and went W/U with heavy emphasis on White.

http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/Deck.asp?ID=600064

It's creature heavy with trying to get out Levelers to at least level up once and with 3 Soul's Wardens, I mean Attendants, I can pump up some decent life gain.

Gideon is their to look pretty and swing in as a 6/6 while I sit behind a wall of creatures. The Outriders are INSANELY good as walls that can attack. At level 4 they are 3/10s with Vigilance, but with two Time of Heroes in play he goes up to a 7/14!

Unified Will is cheap countering, I should have more creatures out with this. I was debating using Skittering Invasion which would also help get this off, but more so for the INSANE life gain I'd get when they hit the field. 7 for +5 Life and 5 0/1 Chump blockers. Imagine having out all 4 of my Soul Attendants; 7 and gain 20 life!

I liked this deck, but if I really drafted this I would shit my pants opening a Gideon.

~Zuty
Zuty
Zuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuty Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:52 am

Did another draft sim

http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/Deck.asp?ID=606386

I just love drafting, I don't care if I win/lose/or pull utter shit, I just love the challenge of grabbing stuff you need and then building a deck with what you get. Thats the most fun I have when drafting, once we start playing my excitement goes down.

~Zuty
Zuty
Zuty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down