Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 254 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:09 am
Latest topics
» EDH Regular casual Game
Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:37 am by rock.strongbow

» Places to play EDH in Philly
Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:34 am by rock.strongbow

» Looking to get into Magic
Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:21 pm by Bigc215

» So when can I play someone?
Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:32 pm by nick.martin.144734

» Legacy Needs
Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:15 pm by Bigc215

» James's No Rare Cube
Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:29 am by intrinsic

» Yavimaya Hollow
Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:09 am by idTAPthat

» Alumni of "MtG Sunday" Comic Book Theater on Passyunk Ave.
Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:02 am by idTAPthat

» Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade
Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:49 am by PatrickR

Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade

2 posters

Go down

Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade Empty Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade

Post  PatrickR Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:38 pm

I'm putting together a Ravnica foil set and am looking for the NM foils that I'm missing. In particular, I need Chord of Calling, Watery Grave, Sacred Foundry and Glimpse the Unthinkable, as well as some of the lesser cards.

I have two Overgrown Tomb foil cards and a DCI Foil Dark Confidant to trade...as well as Unlimited and Revised Dual Lands, Force of Will, Sinkhole, Forcefield, Mana Drain, Thoughtseize, Natural Order, Berserk, Word of Command and some other fun stuff.

I also have a sealed Revised starter deck if anyone's feeling lucky. :-)

PatrickR

Back to top Go down

Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade Empty Re: Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade

Post  TheKrakenAwakes Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:56 am

Need the dual lands, forces, and thoughtseizes. Don't think the foil Ravnica cards can cover all that. What are you looking to get for them / what duals do you have?

TheKrakenAwakes

Back to top Go down

Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade Empty What I've got

Post  PatrickR Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:49 am

I still have multiples of all Revised Duals in all conditions from HP to NM. I've got 6x FoW (Lightly Played), Unlimited Sinkhole, Unlimited Forcefield and Unlimited Word of Command but the Thoughtseize is long gone.

To be clear, I am looking for foils from Ravnica: City of Guilds and not Return to Ravnica.

Put together an offer and if all looks well, we can meet up in person and check out the cards.

PatrickR

Back to top Go down

Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade Empty Re: Ravnica foils needed - have dual lands and more to trade

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down